Thursday, April 9, 2009

London days...

Ive been MIA for a little while now. After CPB I took a trip to cornwall to get some fresh air, get my thoughts straight and sort out future plans. It was great spending time there. I managed to get 3 projects done which will hopefully put me in a strong position to get some great new internships. Fingers crossed.

Back in London now. Spent my first free day up here visiting all the exhibitions that I previously didn't have time for. I went down to the Tate Modern to check out the Rodchenko and Popova: Defining Constructivism then headed east for a look at the MWM show at Concrete Hermit, Japser Goodall at Electric Blue Gallery and a sneaky peak at the new London Police show over at Stolen Space. I also managed to swing by the newly finished WhiteChapel Gallery which is looking fantastic.

Overall some really great stuff. 

Kept me inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment